How to wear N95 respirator?
1. Hold the respirator in the palm of your hand with the straps facing the floor.
2. Place the N95 respirator on your face covering your nose and mouth.
3. Pull the top strap over your head so it rests high on the back of your head.
4. Pull the bottom strap and put it behind your head towards the crown of your head.
5. Mold the nosepiece over the bridge of your nose to obtain a tight seal.
6. Perform a positive pressure fit check to ensure there is a good seal against the skin.