Views:10 Author:Jonhhy Wu Publish Time: 2020-11-19 Origin:Morntrip
Refer to the survey done by NewFortune in February,2020, there were more than 4689 face mask manufacturers registered in China, in total they can produce over 20 million masks every day. These were only the data before the COVID-19 epidemic outbreak massively in the world. For now, we believe the data probably tripled or even ten times larger than before. So, how could we identify a good manufacturer from such massive group?
First, we must know which kind of company is allowed to trade or produce medical masks in China? No one would choose a non-compliant supplier, right?
1. Business license
Medical mask is under supervision as type 2 medical devices in China, manufacturers or trading companies must specify on their licenses that their Business Scope includes producing or selling type 2 medical devices.
We can try search suppliers' English company name on https://www.tianyancha.com, most of the registered companies can be found on it.
2. Medical Device Registration & Production License
Check place: China National Medical Products Administration
According to the law and policies in China, manufacturers have to get the following two certificates to start medical face mask production.
1). Medical Face Mask Registration (Manufacturers)
2). Medical Device Production License (Manufacturers)
To trade medical face mask, all non-productive companies should also be registered in the National Medical Products Administration.
3) Medical Device Operating Registration (Companies do not produce medical devices)
In short, how companies can operating medical masks in compliance in China?
For manufacturers, they should get:
1) Business license: business scope including production of type 2 medical devices.
2) Medical mask products registered
3) Got a production license of type 2 medical devices.
2. For companies which do not produce medical devices(including manufacturers in other industries or just trading companies. )
1) Business license: business scope including operation of type 2 medical devices.
2) Got a Medical Device Operating Registration
If you want to check your Chinese suppliers' background, but you don't understand Mandarin, maybe you can leave us a message below, we will do some help.
We will talk about a few very important points on choosing a Chinese supplier in the coming article. Coming soon.